Smart Raspberry Ltd and Smart Raspberry Cookery School LLP take your privacy very seriously.
This policy (together with our Terms of Website Use (and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We may collect the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website smartraspberry.com This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- When you enter any promotions or competitions.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence whether that be by telephone, email, text message, social media.
- If you attend an event that we are hosting or participating in and you would like to opt in to be added to our mailing list.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
What may your personal information be used for?
Personal information will only be used for the purpose indicated and will be held securely. It will not be used for any other purpose without your permission and will not be kept for longer than necessary. If you are concerned about providing your personal information, please contact us and we will arrange alternative means for you to provide this information.
Uses made of the information:
- To collect payment from you;
- To contact you in relation to a booking or upcoming
- Smart Raspberry staff require access to contact details and health/allergy information when running Smart Raspberry classes. From time to time information may be shared with others involved in your child’s care, if it is necessary. Anyone with access to your child’s records is properly trained in confidentiality issues and is governed by a legal duty to keep their details secure, accurate and up to date.
- To send you our newsletter from time to time.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us.
- In some circumstances we may be required by law to release your child’s details to statutory or other official bodies, for example if a court order is presented, or in the case of public educational issues. In other circumstances you may be required to give written consent before information is released.
- To verify that you are a Smart Raspberry customer if you call us (for reasons of security, you will be asked for some of the details you provided during the registration process);
- Tell you about any service related changes affecting your use of this website and any new features and functionality and
- Contact you to ask whether you would like to attend a research group to help us improve our service.
- Assess and develop Smart Raspberry Cookery School products and services;
- Tell you about other Smart Raspberry Cookery School products and special offers, provided that you choose to receive this information.
Where do we store your data?
- We use a third party cloud based franchise management system called Webchise by a company called Azura Ltd to store our customer details.
- We use Mailchimp to collect and store some of your personal data to allow us to create and use distribution lists and send marketing email campaigns.
- We use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to determine which pages are being viewed, to help improve your experience and to gauge the number of visitors to support service development. This information is processed anonymously.
Updating and amending your personal information
As a Smart Raspberry Cookery School customer, you have control over the accuracy of your personal information. If, at any time, you wish to verify, update or amend the personal information you have provided, you can do so by logging onto your account or by clicking on “Contact Us”, then send us a message.
A “cookie” is a piece of information, like a tag, which some websites create on your PC. Our cookies allocate each user of this website with a random number.
This procedure does not entail the collection of any personal information. Our cookies will not be used to analyse your visits to other websites or track any internet searches you may undertake whilst on this website.
What if I don’t want to accept cookies?
Your browser lets you choose whether to accept, not to accept or to be warned before accepting cookies. These settings can be found in the advanced preferences:
- In Internet Explorer select : Tools menu / Internet options / Security / Custom Level
Third party sites
We have implemented security measures to ensure that your personal information is protected. Any passwords are stored in an encrypted format. Information you provide to us on registration (including credit card details) is protected using encryption whenever it is transmitted over the internet. In addition, we use a firewall to prevent third parties from accessing your personal information and other physical measures to prevent Smart Raspberry Cookery School customers from accessing the personal information of other Smart Raspberry Cookery School customers.
We recognise the importance of privacy to our customers and visitors and intend to remain at the forefront of industry developments in this area. We will keep this policy under review and any changes made from time to time will be posted on this website.
If you have any further questions relating to how we use and store your information please do not hesitate to contact our Headquarters office by email at email@example.com